|Species||Mammalian dragon (of a breed sometimes called “Storm Dragons”)|
|Age||Adult, mid 20’s|
|Height||168 cm (5’6″)|
|Weight||52 kg (115 lb)|
|Sexual orientation||Bisexual / Polyamorous|
Minerva is a soft soul with a love for beauty and joy. She’s a very affectionate friend, known for her generous distribution of smooches. She can also be a bit of a thrill-seeker, with one of her favorite pastimes being flying. Her dragon powers mostly center around the production and manipulation of lightning (though she can also breathe fire): she is able to produce arcs of electricity from her body, as well as to capture wild lightning out of the air in a storm and hold its energy.
Miles is her half-brother, and her parents are Ramsay and Aurora.
I’ve never held Minerva to a strict story canon, so the precise nature of her biography is subject to a certain amount of license and variation. There are several story threads or “AU”s worth mentioning:
- The “main” canon of Minerva is that she lives with Miles in a rural mountainous region. She gathers, bottles, and sells lightning at a farmers market. Several of her friends live nearby, including Eve, Rex, and JT.
- The AU where Minerva is a transgender woman doesn’t have much story, but is more of an exploration of aesthetic and trans positivity.
- I’ve drawn a couple of other AUs where Minerva has children:
- Heather and Kevin, her children with Chris.
- A child with Nemmie.
- In a science fiction RP, she is an android called Min.
- Minerva can’t play a musical instrument, but likes to sing.
- Minerva’s room in her house with Miles is the attic, which she has decorated with Christmas lights. It contains the only television in the house (and a variety of old video games). A hatch in the roof lets her fly in and out of her room without going through the front door.
- When Minerva kisses someone, she creates a very mild electric current, which the receiver feels as a tingling, energizing sensation.
- Minerva has trace amounts of fairy blood. This doesn’t give her any powers she can control, except (she claims) that her kisses and hugs are good luck.
- Minerva drives a distinctive car and is somewhat reckless at it.